Over the past few days I have been very busy changing the layout of my craft room. Last Wednesday I ordered some new desks and on Friday morning they arrived!
I cleared everything that was stored on the floor of my craft room, which meant emptying out a few cupboards and sets of drawers. This was carefully stored in the spare bedroom which is often called Irene's room. LOL
The old desk looked the clearest it had been in years.
It was dismantled and I built the new desk in its place.
Now I have 5 metres of desk to play on and can craft in a good light gazing out of the window for inspiration.
I wonder how long it will stay this tidy!