Painted base with cut out hats.
Painted hats and fine detail painted onto the base.
The basic kit I made up for a hat embellishment.
The puzzle pieces are being posted. One completed puzzle is going to Canada so I thought I had better give the hat a bit of reinforcement!
I did worry a bit about the size of the prototype hat, thankfully I was able to scale it down.
All the hats drying off from the Claudine Hellmuth matt medium, which will hopefully help protect it from the rigours of the post office.
All the hats and other embellishment now glued in place.
Ending up with a Jigsaw puzzle that still fits together after all that paint/spray and glue!
You may notice that the pieces dot match up at the joins but because there will be 9 different themes it does not matter and I am not that Mad as to try and get all my pieces to match!I hope that they work well with all the other lovely pieces and that my 8 swapees like them. I am really looking forward to seeing the completed project. I will share it here when it arrives home to me. I do know that Annette has just popped her puzzle onto her blog and it is really gorgeous. You can see it HERE
Thanks for looking.